- 8 Things You May Not Know About the Battle of the Bulge
- Time Capsule Buried by Paul Revere and Sam Adams Discovered in Boston
- 8 Things You May Not Know About Louis Zamperini
- Found: San Francisco’s Deadliest Shipwreck
- U.S. Air Force Closes the Book on UFOs, 45 Years Ago
- Egyptian Cemetery May Contain a Million Mummies
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Bonnie and Clyde
- Researchers Identify Fragment of Amelia Earhart’s Plane
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
At the height of the Great Depression, thousands turn out for the opening of Radio City Music Hall, a magnificent Art Deco theater in New York City. Radio City …
As we mark the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ first visit to the United States, take a look back at how the Fab Four conquered American pop culture.
As we remember this music legend, check out some surprising facts about this iconic event.
Check out images from the Century 21 Exposition in Seattle, which opened 50 years ago today.