- 5 Things You May Not Know About the Pilgrims
- The Other Victims of the JFK Assassination
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Abraham Lincoln
- Beyond Dallas: The Assassination’s Key Players After Nov. 22, 1963
- 9 Things You May Not Know About the Declaration of Independence
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Christopher Columbus
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Marie Antoinette
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
On this day in 1991, Islamic militants in Lebanon release kidnapped American journalist Terry Anderson after 2,454 days in captivity. As chief Middle East corre…
Category: Adolf Hitler
German authorities report that 1,400 artworks thought looted by the Nazis have been discovered in a squalid Munich apartment.
On September 30, 1938, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain received a rowdy homecoming after signing a peace pact with Nazi Germany.
Thirty years after the Hitler Diaries were exposed as a fraud, here’s a look back at some of history’s other famous fictions.
Explore nine surprising about fascist dictator Benito Mussolini on the 90th anniversary of his rise to power.
As people around the globe celebrate World Handshake Day, explore eight of history’s most famous handshakes.
As a financial crisis destabilizes the European Union, explore past attempts to unify the continent.
Adolf Hitler may have had Jewish and African ancestors, according to a recent DNA study by Belgian researchers.