- 9 Things You May Not Know About Lizzie Borden
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Queen Victoria
- Baby Found Hidden in Coffin of Mummified Swedish Bishop
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
- 8 Things You Should Know About Checkpoint Charlie
- 7 Things You May Not Know About the Battle of Waterloo
- 1,500 Years Later, Killer Animal Elevator Returns to Colosseum
- 10 Things You May Not Know About the War of 1812
This Day in History
On the third day of the Battle of Gettysburg, Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s last attempt at breaking the Union line ends in disastrous failure, bringing t…
More to Explore
Catch up on new discoveries, explore important anniversaries and get the history behind today's headlines.
Count your way through history with eye-opening lineups of events, figures, facts and more.
Myths debunked, truths revealed and your most burning history questions answered.
Explore food facts and get the story behind your favorite dishes.
Category: Albert Einstein
More than two dozen letters written by famed physicist Albert Einstein sold at auction this week, bringing in a total of some $420,625.
A rare binary star system has put Albert Einstein’s general theory of relativity to its most challenging test to date.
The Nobel Prizes, awarded annually on the anniversary of founder Alfred Nobel’s death, remain some of the most prestigious awards in the world.