- 10 Things You May Not Know About Muhammad Ali
- New Study Reveals Source of Stonehenge Rocks
- Scientists Confirm Crystal as Oldest Piece of Earth’s Crust
- Scientists Probe Mystery Behind Chile’s Ancient Whale Graveyard
- Andersonville, 150 Years Ago
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Lizzie Borden
- Legendary Admiral’s WWII Diary To Be Released Online
- Mass Extinction Occurred Much Faster Than Previously Thought
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
In Russia, the February Revolution (known as such because of Russia's use of the Julian calendar) begins when riots and strikes over the scarcity of food e…
Category: Albert Einstein
A rare binary star system has put Albert Einstein’s general theory of relativity to its most challenging test to date.
The Nobel Prizes, awarded annually on the anniversary of founder Alfred Nobel’s death, remain some of the most prestigious awards in the world.