- 10 Things You May Not Know About Muhammad Ali
- New Study Reveals Source of Stonehenge Rocks
- Scientists Confirm Crystal as Oldest Piece of Earth’s Crust
- Legendary Admiral’s WWII Diary To Be Released Online
- Scientists Probe Mystery Behind Chile’s Ancient Whale Graveyard
- Mass Extinction Occurred Much Faster Than Previously Thought
- Andersonville, 150 Years Ago
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Lizzie Borden
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
In Russia, the February Revolution (known as such because of Russia's use of the Julian calendar) begins when riots and strikes over the scarcity of food e…
Find out about some of the weird and wacky ways people have attempted to curb or conceal their hair loss over the centuries.
The female pharaoh Hatshepsut might have accidentally poisoned herself with a carcinogenic skin treatment, according to a new study.