- 8 Things You May Not Know About the Battle of the Bulge
- Time Capsule Buried by Paul Revere and Sam Adams Discovered in Boston
- Shackled Skeletons Unearthed at Roman Necropolis in France
- Researchers Identify Fragment of Amelia Earhart’s Plane
- The Truth About Poland’s “Vampire” Burials
- 10 Things You May Not Know About George Armstrong Custer
- Found: San Francisco’s Deadliest Shipwreck
- New Richard III Mystery Comes to Light
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
On this day in 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 from London to New York explodes in midair over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing all 243 passengers and 16 crew members aboar…
Category: Berlin Wall
On the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, learn 10 surprising facts about the iconic Cold War symbol.
President John F. Kennedy thrilled a huge West Berlin crowd 50 years ago by declaring, “Ich bin ein Berliner.”