- 8 Things You May Not Know About the Battle of the Bulge
- Time Capsule Buried by Paul Revere and Sam Adams Discovered in Boston
- 10 Things You May Not Know About George Armstrong Custer
- Shackled Skeletons Unearthed at Roman Necropolis in France
- The Truth About Poland’s “Vampire” Burials
- New Richard III Mystery Comes to Light
- Researchers Identify Fragment of Amelia Earhart’s Plane
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Bonnie and Clyde
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under…
On the 150th anniversary of Jacob Grimm’s death, explore six sinister themes in his work you likely wouldn’t find in a modern-day children’s story.
Find out about David Talbot’s new book, which focuses on San Francisco between 1967 and 1982, and enter for a chance to win a copy.
The testimony of witnesses who survived Titanic’s demise is presented in a new book by writer Nic Compton.
How can you connect Titanic with Marilyn Monroe, the mayor of New York and Chelsea Clinton’s wedding? Author Hugh Brewster fills us in.