- Lost World War II Bomber Crew Found After 69 Years
- Chemist Solves Lincoln Funeral Train Mystery
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Abraham Lincoln
- Why the Founder of Mother's Day Turned Against It
- Has Jimmy Hoffa Finally Been Found?
- Do You Speak Ice Age?
- History’s Most Famous Literary Hoaxes
- One World Trade Center Reaches Historic Heights
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Meet Rollo, a natural-born fighter forced to live in his brother's shadow.
More than 2.5 million rivets hold together this Paris landmark.
Check out some of Troy's most memorable moments from the swamp.
Explore 10 things you may not know about the annual basketball tournament.
This Day in History
In Washington, D.C., humanitarians Clara Barton and Adolphus Solomons found the American National Red Cross, an organization established to provide humanitarian…
Check out seven facts about the legendary 19th-century feud between the Hatfield and McCoy families.
Marriages may be on the decline in the United States, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re becoming a thing of the past.
For Mother-in-Law Day on Sunday, appreciate your mother-in-law even more than usual by reading these tales.
This Father’s Day, we bring you five men who exemplify some of history’s finest parenting—along with five others you’ll be glad you never had to call Dad.