- What If the Moon Landing Had Failed?
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Bonnie and Clyde
- 9 Things You May Not Know About the Declaration of Independence
- 8 Things You Didn't Know About Catherine the Great
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Samuel Colt
- The Real-Life Story Behind "Lone Survivor"
- 8 Things You May Not Know About Queen Elizabeth II
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Lizzie Borden
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
On this day in 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signs Medicare, a health insurance program for elderly Americans, into law. At the bill-signing ceremony, which…
Category: Ice Age
X-ray scans of two baby mammoth skeletons found in Siberia help reveal in startling detail how the Ice Age animals lived and died.
A new genetic study links Native Americans from both North and South America to the Clovis culture, which flourished in North America around 13,000 years ago.
Researchers may have traced hundreds of disparate languages to one Ice Age mother tongue.