- 6 Things You Should Know About Napoleon
- 10 Things You May Not Know About the Eiffel Tower
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Lizzie Borden
- 8 Things You May Not Know About Queen Elizabeth II
- 8 Things You Didn't Know About Catherine the Great
- 5 Things You May Not Know About the Terra Cotta Army
- Scientists Reconstruct Dinosaur Chase in 3-D
- Medieval “Black Death” Was Airborne, Scientists Say
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
At 5:13 a.m., an earthquake estimated at close to 8.0 on the Richter scale strikes San Francisco, California, killing hundreds of people as it topples numerous …
Category: King Tut
A new hypothesis that King Tut was killed by a hippopotamus is the latest attempt to solve one of ancient history’s most perplexing riddles.
Researchers have used plant materials to establish a more accurate chronology of Egypt’s pharaohs.