- Chemist Solves Lincoln Funeral Train Mystery
- Lost World War II Bomber Crew Found After 69 Years
- Why the Founder of Mother's Day Turned Against It
- Hanging Gardens Existed, but not in Babylon
- One World Trade Center Reaches Historic Heights
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Abraham Lincoln
- Has Jimmy Hoffa Finally Been Found?
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Meet Rollo, a natural-born fighter forced to live in his brother's shadow.
More than 2.5 million rivets hold together this Paris landmark.
Check out some of Troy's most memorable moments from the swamp.
Explore 10 things you may not know about the annual basketball tournament.
This Day in History
On this day in 1934, notorious criminals Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow are shot to death by Texas and Louisiana state police while driving a stolen car near Sa…
Researchers may have traced hundreds of disparate languages to one Ice Age mother tongue.
Islamist rebels fleeing the arrival of French troops in Timbuktu set fire to a priceless cache of historic manuscripts, some dating as far back as the 12th century.
After being spoken for 3,000 years, Aramaic, the language of Jesus, could soon be extinct.