- 8 Things You Didn't Know About Catherine the Great
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Bonnie and Clyde
- The Real-Life Story Behind "Lone Survivor"
- 9 Things You May Not Know About the Declaration of Independence
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Lizzie Borden
- 8 Things You May Not Know About Queen Elizabeth II
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
- What If the Moon Landing Had Failed?
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
On this day in 1974, the House Judiciary Committee recommends that America's 37th president, Richard M. Nixon, be impeached and removed from office. The im…
A number of nations are giving up paper currency. Could America be next?
The Bank of England announced this week that an image of the beloved author Jane Austen will be printed on the back of Britain’s 10-pound note—replacing famed naturalist Charles Darwin.
The Federal Reserve has announced that a new version of the $100 bill will enter circulation this fall.
On the 150th anniversary of the law creating a single national currency, explore eight surprising facts about American money.