- 8 Things You Didn't Know About Catherine the Great
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Bonnie and Clyde
- The Real-Life Story Behind "Lone Survivor"
- 9 Things You May Not Know About the Declaration of Independence
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Lizzie Borden
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Babe Ruth
- 8 Things You May Not Know About Queen Elizabeth II
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
Machu Picchu discovered, 1911
On July 24, 1911, American archeologist Hiram Bingham gets his first look at Machu Picchu, an ancient Inca settlement in Peru that is now one of the world'…
Category: Richard III
Scientists have discovered evidence that the medieval monarch suffered from a parasitic infection.
Researchers have conducted a biomedical analysis of King Richard I’s embalmed heart.
DNA testing has confirmed that the remains found last fall under a parking lot in the English city of Leicester are those of Richard III, the last Plantagenet king of England.
Archaeologists searching for the lost grave of King Richard III might have unearthed his remains in the English city of Leicester.