- Lost World War II Bomber Crew Found After 69 Years
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Abraham Lincoln
- Evidence of Cannibalism Found at Jamestown
- Has Jimmy Hoffa Finally Been Found?
- History’s Most Famous Literary Hoaxes
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
- 7 Things You May Not Know About the 1893 Chicago World's Fair
- Chemist Solves Lincoln Funeral Train Mystery
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Meet Rollo, a natural-born fighter forced to live in his brother's shadow.
More than 2.5 million rivets hold together this Paris landmark.
Check out some of Troy's most memorable moments from the swamp.
Explore 10 things you may not know about the annual basketball tournament.
This Day in History
In a major civil rights victory, the U.S. Supreme Court hands down an unanimous decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, ruling that racial segregatio…
An Arizona chemist has solved a historical mystery by determining the color of the railroad car that transported Abraham Lincoln’s body almost 150 years ago.
As we celebrate its centennial, here are 10 things you should know about this New York landmark.
On the 150th anniversary of its first ride, explore 10 facts about the world’s first underground railway.
As millions of Americans hit the road for the holiday, take a look back at the first cross-country road trip in 1903.