- 10 Things You May Not Know About Jefferson Davis
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Marie Antoinette
- Scientists Reveal Inside Story of Ancient Egyptian Animal Mummies
- 8 Things You Didn't Know About Catherine the Great
- 10 Things You May Not Know About the Eiffel Tower
- 8 Things You May Not Know About Memorial Day
- Has Captain Kidd’s Treasure Been Found?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Napoleon
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
Star Wars opens, 1977
On this day in 1977, Memorial Day weekend opens with an intergalactic bang as the first of George Lucas’ blockbuster Star Wars movies hits American theaters. Th…
Category: Tyrannosaurus Rex
Theropod dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus rex held their own in the water, according to new evidence.
A giant dinosaur that roamed China 125 million years ago is the largest feathered creature known to science, a new study reports.
Tyrannosaurus rex, one of the largest land predators that ever lived, was even bigger than previously thought, according to a new study.
Zhuchengtyrannus magnus, one of the largest theropod dinosaurs in history and Tyrannosaurus rex’s long-lost relative, has been identified in China.
Tyrannosaurus rex may have had a taste for its own kind, according to a new study.