- Baby Found Hidden in Coffin of Mummified Swedish Bishop
- 9 Things You May Not Know About the Declaration of Independence
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Lizzie Borden
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
- 8 Things You Should Know About Checkpoint Charlie
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Queen Victoria
- Who was Stand Watie?
- 1,500 Years Later, Killer Animal Elevator Returns to Colosseum
This Day in History
Bikini introduced, 1946
On July 5, 1946, French designer Louis Reard unveils a daring two-piece swimsuit at the Piscine Molitor, a popular swimming pool in Paris. Parisian showgirl Mic…
More to Explore
Catch up on new discoveries, explore important anniversaries and get the history behind today's headlines.
Count your way through history with eye-opening lineups of events, figures, facts and more.
Myths debunked, truths revealed and your most burning history questions answered.
Explore food facts and get the story behind your favorite dishes.
Category: Tyrannosaurus Rex
Theropod dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus rex held their own in the water, according to new evidence.
A giant dinosaur that roamed China 125 million years ago is the largest feathered creature known to science, a new study reports.
Tyrannosaurus rex, one of the largest land predators that ever lived, was even bigger than previously thought, according to a new study.
Zhuchengtyrannus magnus, one of the largest theropod dinosaurs in history and Tyrannosaurus rex’s long-lost relative, has been identified in China.
Tyrannosaurus rex may have had a taste for its own kind, according to a new study.