- 8 Things You May Not Know About Henry VIII
- 7 Historical Events That Took Place on Christmas
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Genghis Khan
- 7 Things You May Not Know About Jesse James
- 8 Reasons Why Rome Fell
- 11 Things You May Not Know About Ancient Egypt
- 11 Things You May Not Know About Marco Polo
- 8 Reasons It Wasn’t Easy Being Spartan
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
On December 26, 1946, in Las Vegas, Nevada, mobster Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel opens The Pink Flamingo Hotel & Casino at a total cost of $6 million. …