- 7 Lost Burial Sites
- 7 Unusual Ancient Medical Techniques
- 8 Surprising Facts about Alexander the Great
- 7 Historical Figures Famous for Something They Never Did
- 10 19th-Century Celebrities You Should Know
- 11 Things You May Not Know About Ancient Egypt
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Genghis Khan
- 8 Reasons Why Rome Fell
This Day in History
On this day in 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signs Medicare, a health insurance program for elderly Americans, into law. At the bill-signing ceremony, which…
More to Explore
Catch up on new discoveries, explore important anniversaries and get the history behind today's headlines.
Count your way through history with eye-opening lineups of events, figures, facts and more.
Myths debunked, truths revealed and your most burning history questions answered.
Explore food facts and get the story behind your favorite dishes.
Check out some fascinating facts about the Serbian-American physicist and engineer.
From pioneering inventions to bold scientific and medical advancements, find out more about 11 innovations that changed the course of human history.
Get ready for the premiere of The Men Who Built America with five facts about the series’ principal subjects.
Find out about some of the weird and wacky ways people have attempted to curb or conceal their hair loss over the centuries.