- 7 Historical Figures Famous for Something They Never Did
- 8 Unusual Civil War Weapons
- 11 Things You May Not Know About Ancient Egypt
- 10 Common Sayings With Historical Origins
- 6 Soldiers Who Refused to Surrender
- 6 Mysterious Disappearances in U.S. History
- 7 Terrifying Historical Figures
- 8 Reasons It Wasn’t Easy Being Spartan
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Meet Rollo, a natural-born fighter forced to live in his brother's shadow.
More than 2.5 million rivets hold together this Paris landmark.
Check out some of Troy's most memorable moments from the swamp.
Explore 10 things you may not know about the annual basketball tournament.
This Day in History
On this day in 1873, San Francisco businessman Levi Strauss and Reno, Nevada, tailor Jacob Davis are given a patent to create work pants reinforced with metal r…
Get the facts on seven famous historical events that fell on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.