- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Romantic Poetry and Lamb Chops
- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Corned Beef and Cabbage: As Irish as Spaghetti and Meatballs
- A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
At 4 a.m. on March 28, 1979, the worst accident in the history of the U.S. nuclear power industry begins when a pressure valve in the Unit-2 reactor at Three Mi…
Category: American Revolution
Before patriot firebrand Samuel Adams successfully brewed revolution with the Sons of Liberty, he failed in the beer business.
Put yourself in the shoes of a soldier in Washington’s army, preparing to spend a winter in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.