- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Two Paths to Lobster Roll Perfection (Video)
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Julia Child at 100: Celebrating a Culinary Legacy
- A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
At 5:13 a.m., an earthquake estimated at close to 8.0 on the Richter scale strikes San Francisco, California, killing hundreds of people as it topples numerous …
Find out how Irish immigration brought this dish to the Christmas table.
Mincemeat has a history almost as flavorful as its long list of ingredients.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, when cooks around the country take to their kitchens to bake cookies galore.
‘Tis the season for rich food traditions, including that of the Christmas Yule log.