- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- Two Paths to Lobster Roll Perfection (Video)
- Julia Child at 100: Celebrating a Culinary Legacy
- A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
Jimmy Hoffa disappears, 1975
On July 31, 1975, James Riddle Hoffa, one of the most influential American labor leaders of the 20th century, disappears in Detroit, Michigan, never to be heard…
Once a highly valuable spice, pepper has influenced regional cuisine the world over.
This week, we’ll take a look at preserved foods aboard ships, and find out how even a humble cabbage can change the course of human history.