- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Julia Child at 100: Celebrating a Culinary Legacy
- Classic Chocolate Brownies (Video)
- Hamburger Helpers: The History of America's Favorite Sandwich
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
On this day in 1864, Union Army General William Tecumseh Sherman lays siege to Atlanta, Georgia, a critical Confederate hub, shelling civilians and cutting off …
Corned beef and cabbage may be the classic St. Patrick’s Day meal, but that doesn’t mean it’s traditionally Irish.