- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Romantic Poetry and Lamb Chops
- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Corned Beef and Cabbage: As Irish as Spaghetti and Meatballs
- A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
In a ceremony at the White House, Egyptian President Anwar el-Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin sign a historic peace agreement, ending three deca…
Category: New York City
This week we’ll take a look at an American institution that traces it roots back to 19th century New York
Did you know pizza took the United States by storm before it became popular in its native Italy?