- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- Two Paths to Lobster Roll Perfection (Video)
- Julia Child at 100: Celebrating a Culinary Legacy
- A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
Jimmy Hoffa disappears, 1975
On July 31, 1975, James Riddle Hoffa, one of the most influential American labor leaders of the 20th century, disappears in Detroit, Michigan, never to be heard…
These days, most Americans relish the idea of dinner without the hassle of dishes, cooking and clean up. But not that long ago, takeout as we know it was unheard of.
Host Ian Knauer serves up pizza history, from ancient flatbreads to today’s pies.
Did you know pizza took the United States by storm before it became popular in its native Italy?