- Food Fraud: A Brief History of the Adulteration of Food
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Two Paths to Lobster Roll Perfection (Video)
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- Food Rationing in Wartime America
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
On this day in 1961, amusement park lovers "head for the thrills" as Six Flags Over Texas, the first park in the Six Flags chain, opens. Located on 21…
Category: Queen Victoria
Get a taste of the 19th-century rhubarb obsession and whip up a simple rhubarb dessert at home.
What would Queen Victoria have served and enjoyed during afternoon tea?