- Food Fraud: A Brief History of the Adulteration of Food
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Two Paths to Lobster Roll Perfection (Video)
- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- Julia Child at 100: Celebrating a Culinary Legacy
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
On this day in 1961, amusement park lovers "head for the thrills" as Six Flags Over Texas, the first park in the Six Flags chain, opens. Located on 21…
Few meals can be as pleasurable. But the stories behind your basic carbonara, puttanesca and bolognese sauces are anything but simple.
Explore the history of this beloved condiment and try out your own homemade version.