- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Two Paths to Lobster Roll Perfection (Video)
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Julia Child at 100: Celebrating a Culinary Legacy
- A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
With the world anxiously watching, Apollo 13, a U.S. lunar spacecraft that suffered a severe malfunction on its journey to the moon, safely returns to Earth. On…
This mixture of canned soup, frozen green beans and fried onions has graced holiday buffets since the 1950s. But who came up with this trinity, and why has it become so famous?
Explore the strong influence of Indian cuisine on the English food scene, and try out a recipe for mulligatawny soup.
Find out how food has been keeping the doctor away since the days of our Neolithic ancestors.
Explore the history of turtle soup, and then whip up a (mock) batch of your own.