- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Two Paths to Lobster Roll Perfection (Video)
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Julia Child at 100: Celebrating a Culinary Legacy
- A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
Easter Rebellion begins, 1916
On this day in 1916, on Easter Monday in Dublin, the Irish Republican Brotherhood, a secret organization of Irish nationalists led by Patrick Pearse, launches t…
Category: Southern Food
This week we’ll take a look at the rich history of Southern barbecue, and all its delicious regional variations.
Host Ian Knauer tackles the epitome of Southern comfort food: golden, crisp, juicy fried chicken.
In the Southern United States, Hoppin’ John—a simple, delicious dish of peas, pork and rice—is standard New Year’s fare.