- Two Paths to Lobster Roll Perfection (Video)
- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Julia Child at 100: Celebrating a Culinary Legacy
- A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
On this day in 1947, Jackie Robinson, age 28, becomes the first African-American player in Major League Baseball when he steps onto Ebbets Field in Brooklyn to …
Category: William Howard Taft
Explore the history of turtle soup, and then whip up a (mock) batch of your own.