To mark the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy Jr, Hungry History takes a special look back at the food of the Kennedy White House.
About Hungry HistoryExplore food facts from the past and get the true story behind your favorite dishes.
- Julia Child at 100: Celebrating a Culinary Legacy
- Syllabub: Reviving a Lost Dessert
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: The First Presidential Chefs
- Cooking for the Commander-in-Chief: 20th-Century White House Chefs
- A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages
- Nigiri to California Rolls: Sushi in America
History.com on Facebook
More to Explore
Follow Eustace, Tom and Marty as they devote their lives to surviving off the grid, on their own terms.
Get the real story behind this famous World War II icon.
Explore 7 ways the battle changed the course of the Civil War.
Watch the exclusive web series.
This Day in History
Canned beer makes its debut on this day in 1935. In partnership with the American Can Company, the Gottfried Krueger Brewing Company delivered 2,000 cans of Kru…