Stan Lee's Superhumans
Full Name: Dennis Rogers
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Dennis Rogers is an unlikely strongman. A former high school weakling, he still stands at just 5’6”, but pound for pound he’s the strongest man in the world. He uses his sheer strength to achieve superhuman feats, including bending hammers and horseshoes. Daniel Browning Smith investigates Rogers’ incredible talent at a human performance lab to unravel the mystery behind it.
Episodes in the next 2 weeks
- Sunday, May 19, 7/6c Human Wolf: TVPG
- Sunday, May 19, 8/7c Electro Man: TVPG
- Sunday, May 19, 9/8c Rubber Band Man: TVPG
- Sunday, May 19, 10/9c Jaw Breaker: TVPG
- Sunday, May 19, 11/10c Killer Punch: TVPG
- Sunday, May 19, 12/11c Human Crash Test Dummy: TVPG
If you think that people with superhuman abilities are only found in comic books or in Hollywood movies--think again.
Do normal humans actually possess the ability to have super powers? Find out in this captivating DVD!
HISTORY uncovers the fascinating truths behind some of the most confidential secrets in American history!
Keep up with the latest History shows, online features, special offers and more.Sign up