- 8 Forgotten Capitals of the United States
- The French Revolution: Fact or Fiction?
- Disneyland’s Disastrous Opening Day, 60 Years Ago
- Iron Age Graves in Britain Yield Hybrid Animals and Human Sacrifice
- One Mystery of a Famous Kiss is Solved...Thanks to Physics
- Harper Lee Publishes First Novel in 55 Years
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Lizzie Borden
- 10 Things You Should Know About the Battle of Britain
This Day in History
On this day in 1974, the House Judiciary Committee recommends that America’s 37th president, Richard M. Nixon, be impeached and removed from office. The impeach…
More to Explore
Catch up on new discoveries, explore important anniversaries and get the history behind today's headlines.
Count your way through history with eye-opening lineups of events, figures, facts and more.
Myths debunked, truths revealed and your most burning history questions answered.
Explore food facts and get the story behind your favorite dishes.
Category: Charles Darwin
In honor of Darwin Day, learn 10 surprising facts about the famed evolutionary biologist Charles Darwin.