Watch your favorite HISTORY shows anywhere, anytime.
How to download HISTORY on Roku:
- Go to your Roku Home Screen (by clicking the home button on your remote)
- Navigate to, and open the “Roku Channel Store”
- Find “HISTORY” (in the Movies & TV section)
- Select “HISTORY” to download
- Once the download is complete, go to “My Channels”
- Find and choose "HISTORY"
- Enjoy all your favorite shows
*Please note: HISTORY content is only available to stream in the United States.
The HISTORY App on Roku lets you
- Watch full episodes and clips of your favorite series including Pawn Stars, Swamp People, The Curse of Oak Island, American Pickers and many more
- Create a customized Watchlist of your favorite shows
- See exclusive clips from HISTORY shows, never before shown on television
- Watch live TV
How to watch live TV:
- Sign in with your cable provider
- Select the “live” option